Keto Bomb Vs. Bulletproof Coffee
February 25, 2018
Coffee is not just coffee anymore. You can choose beans, grounds, K-cups, creamer flavors, sizes, hot, iced, brands… you name it, it’s probably available. But when it comes to a coffee that offers benefits other than a caffeine boost, two options rise to the top. The sweet, creamy and nutritiously dense Keto Bomb™ creamer and the trendy, fat-rich, Bulletproof coffee. Here is a breakdown of the benefits of each and how to make them. Take a look and see how these two distinct cups of coffee stack up.
What is Keto Bomb™?
Designed to be the perfect addition to a ketogenic or low-carb diet, Keto Bomb™ is a delicious and nourishing ketogenic creamer. It utilizes a blend of electrolytes, medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) and essential fats to help fuel your body and brain. Simply add a scoop of Keto Bomb™ to your coffee for an easy, delicious way to boost your daily fat intake. For a ketogenic diet, these fat calories are essential to help your body burn fat and support your weight loss goals.
What’s in Keto Bomb™?
- Electrolytes: Help the body to maintain proper hydration levels.
- MCTs: These fatty acids are good fats that may support cognitive function and weight management.
- Essential fats: On a ketogenic diet, fats are 75% of your recommended daily caloric intake. This helps transition your body from using glucose (carbs) as energy to using ketones (fat) as energy, which supports weight loss.
How to Make a Keto Bomb™
Add a scoop of Keto Bomb™ to your favorite coffee. Stir and enjoy!
What is Bulletproof Coffee?
Bulletproof coffee is more nutritious than your average cup of joe. It is loaded with calories and healthy fats to match. Often used when fasting, Bulletproof coffee provides energy and can help you feel satiated.
What is in Bulletproof Coffee?
- Brain Octane – A proprietary, pure MCT oil that should be introduced into the body slowly to avoid what they call “disaster pants.”
- Bulletproof Coffee – These dark roast blends start at $14.99 for 12-ounce bags.
- Bulletproof Grass-fed Ghee – Clarified butter from grass-fed cows
How to Make a Bulletproof Coffee
Start by adding 2 ½ tablespoons of Bulletproof ground coffee to 8 ounces of boiling water and set it to brew. Then, add 1-2 tablespoons of Bulletproof Ghee and 1 serving of Brain Octane oil. Put it in an immersion blender until frothy and serve.
Keto Bomb™ and Bulletproof coffee both have their advantages. If you have plenty of time to play Barista, a Bulletproof coffee may be worth checking out. However, for all the benefits of Bulletproof with the addition of electrolytes and stir-and-go convenience, Keto Bomb™ reigns supreme. In our fast-paced world, the one scoop solution can turn a hectic morning into a delicious, nutritious and enjoyable daily routine.